Sproxil to attend PASS 2012
Sproxil is excited to announce that we will be attending the Product Authentication + Security Summit (PASS) China in Shanghai, China, from February 29 to March 2, 2012.It be a great opportunity to network with folks from various industries - such as brand owners, law enforcement agencies, investigators, government agencies, attorneys, consumer groups, and tech companies - who have come for the purpose of learning the techniques, strategies, and technologies to combat product counterfeiting. This year's PASS event covers prevention, detection, and control of counterfeiting, illicit diversion, organized cargo theft, warranty fraud, and opportunistic supply chain theft.
We are excited to give you a sneak peak of what to expect: Topics to be covered at PASS include:
- Certification for Authentication in China
- Setting Up Cross Border Partnerships
- Chinese Government Policies and Strategies to Combat Counterfeitin
- Integrated Holistic Security
- The Role of DCTA (Digital Coding & Tracking Association)
- Protecting Products on the Internet
- ACTA, Standards, Public Awareness Campaigns
- Supplier Awareness
- Securing the Physical with the Digital, and Protecting Consumers.
Some attendees include professionals from:
- General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection, and Quarantine (China)
- RA Consultants Ltd.
- Crop Life International
- British American Tobacco
- National Crime Prevention Council
- US Product Safety Commission
- Johnson & Johnson
- and many others.
We are excited to send a member of our team to be a part of this exciting and information event, and we look forward to seeing you there! To register, click here.